- PRODUCT FEATURES
- WHY ECOMOBL
- SHIPPING & TAX
Range: 20-25 miles
Max speed: 27-30 mph
Incline: 45%-47% Gradient
Dimension: 43in x 18in x 11in
Weight: 55 lbs
Rider weight limit: 330 lbs
Charge time: 4-6 hrs (with 5amp charger)
Light: Head light, tail light, body lights
Remote: Remote with screen
Wheel size: 200mm*55mm
Deck: 9 layer maple + 2 layer fiber glass
Motor: 3050 Watts 170kv 6382*4
Drivetrain: Planetary Gear Drive
M24 off road electric skateboard * 1
Foot straps * 2
Screen remote * 1
Standard charger * 1
Bag * 1
Tools * 1
Instruction manual * 1
Extra green springs * 4
Ecomobl's innovative design and attention to detail ensure a high quality product that you will enjoy for many years.
Our revolutionary motor positioning is a game changer. Our planetary gear motors are not your traditional "hub" motors. Our motors have fewer moving parts (reducing friction) and are easy to maintain. We removed the motors from behind or under the board where they are vulnerable andutilized the dead space in the wheel hub. This protects both the motor and creates a cleaner, more streamlined look.
1. It can climb up to 40% to 47% grade hills. Built like a monster truck, the only thing related to a skateboard is the deck, everything else is made from solid aluminium. This is a real competitor of BajaBoard, built even stronger and at half of the price.
2. There are NO BELTS on this machine, it is powered by a new generation of motors. Inside each wheel there is a 82 mm Brushless Planetary Gear Motor. With the use of gear drives this "electric skateboard" can go extremely fast but can also crawl on rocks exactly like an RC crawler.
3. There are 4 speed modes, and 4 brake modes independent of the speed modes.
★ THIS IS A TRUE OFFROAD MACHINE.
1. The 200x50mm wheels may look inflatable, but are not! Inside each tireis a honeycomb of rubber type material instead of a tube, so you never have to worry about tire pressure or flats!
2. Your ride will be smooth with our unique double-spring shock absorption experiencing far greater stability whether at high speeds and/or through rough terrain.
3. The AWD M24 can switch between 4 wheel drive and 2 wheel drive from the remote. Use the 2 wheel drive for pavement (saving some battery) and the 4 wheel drive for the rough terrain.
★ SOLID ALUMINUM CNC SUSPENSION.
1.All suspension components including shock towers, control rods, hubs, gears and linkages are milled from aerospace grade aluminum. This boardis built to take a beating.
2. We protect our batteries through a precision bent, thick aluminum box. It's beefy so you don't have to worry.
★ THE HEADLIGHT IS EXTREMELY BRIGHT.
1. It is perfectly suitable for you to ride at night. The headlight has a lighting range of 15-20 meters.
2. The front, sides and rear of the board are complete with lights which can be controlled from the screen remote.
“Get range & power with 10C Battery configurations.”
“A favorite in the DIY scene, our 10C cells have extremely high continuous amp discharge rates. While some cells have only 1 of high capacity or high amperage our battery has both. This high amperage ensures powerful torque which translates to better hill climbing, better movement of larger riders, faster launch accelerations and more power for the M24’s dual 50 amp ESCs to tap into. All with less battery sag below 50% charge than other batteries. Unlock the next level of M24 power with our new 10C option!.”
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ECOMOBL
Welcome to the Ecomobl. We know you have many choices and we thank you for choosing us.
Ecomobl board is the new next-generation electric off-road skateboard, which is different from other skateboard brands in the market. The Ecomobl skateboard has its own characteristics and unique performance. When you receive it, you need to ride more to be able to adapt to it.
Our boards are the epitome of sophistication and strength in the eSkate world, providing the best riding experience in any terrain you want to conquer.
Enjoy your board, don't forget to come check in with pics or videos and remember we are always around if you have questions or need some guidance through your first servicing, or just want to chat.
Ride Hard, ride often and RIDE SAFE!
We take customer services extremely seriously. We pride ourselves on customer service in all of our growing territories, and intend to continue to expand or customer support team to give the best service available.
If you encounter a problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We could be reached through our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a video showing the issue, it will help us diagnosis the problem. Once we review your issue, we will work as fast as possible to resolve it.
Ecomobl will work with you even if the issue is determined to be out of warranty or a result of user error. We will make our best effort to ensure that you have a great experience within reason. We would be happy to help you with repairs / parts to ensure you can continue to enjoy your board for a long time.
Ecomobl is a relatively young company still learning and growing.
We understand that we are not perfect and ask for your patience and trust. Its our promise that we will do our best to ensure you have a great experience.
All machine requires maintenance and care.
Ecomobl boards are offroad boards and take quite a bit of vibration when used in their natural environment. Check your bolts and screw regularly to see if they are loose. It will save you headaches down the road. If you follow up by being great owners, these boards would serve us for a long time.
Safe riding guys!
★ Do not completely discharge or overchargeOver charging / discharging will cause permanent damage to your battery!
Each battery pack comes with a Battery Management System (BMS) that helps avoid over charging / discharge. There are however scenarios that will still cause an over charge / discharge to occur.
★ Over Charging – As the board operates on regenerative braking, avoid intense braking (such as braking downhill) when the battery is fully charged. This can cause the BMS to temporarily shut off the board to prevent overcharge.
★ Over Discharge – Avoid running the board’s battery to empty. If you do, charge it back up to 70% as soon as possible. Never store a full discharged board for an extended period of time.Avoid extreme temperatures
★ Batteries operate best between 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C) ambient temperatures.
★ They should be stored between -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C).Keep the battery at 70% charge for long term storage
Never store a board fully charged or fully discharged.
A battery could fall into a deep discharge state when stored fully discharged. This will render it incapable of holding a charge.
A battery stored fully charged will lose some capacity, leading to shorter battery life.
We can ship for the United States, Europe, Canada, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Asian countries, Mexico etc.
For other places, please consult us.
★ →→→Shipping - How it works? - Please make sure you have read it.
★ Tax included:
EU, America, Australia, East Asia, Southeast Asia.
If you are in other countries, please consult us before purchasing.
Review for M24
Our amazing customer talk about it All over the world