- If there is a problem with the product during the warranty period (not artificial damage, the product has not been dismantled and modified), we will teach you how to deal with the product problem, and send you related accessories for free, until the problem is solved for you.
- Warranty content: ESC, MOTOR and BATTERY. (Water damage is out of warranty.)
- Warranty time: 6 months.
- Please contact us and we will negotiate with you and find a way to please everyone.
- General Exclusions - the following items are excluded from warranty:
- Damage or loss sustained during shipping – we can offer shipping insurance if you wish to mitigate this risk, but you need tell us and pay insurance fee.
- Electronic damage caused by water ingress into the board.
- Removal or tampering of warranty stickers and water damage sticker.
- Damage caused by accidents or collisions.
- Unauthorized modification or repairs.
- Taking the board beyond its limitations.
- General wear and tear such as scratches and dents sustained in the general course of riding.
- Exclusion Relating To Jumping.
If any issue occurs, you must cooperate with ecomobl board in good faith and first attempt to identify and fix any problem with ecomobl board instruction. Such instruction may be provided in person, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If a problem is fixed this way, the warranty claim is considered settled. When requested, you must provide ecomobl board with photos, videos or any other forms of evidence for assessment of warranty claims. ecomobl board cannot validate any warranty claims or provide replacement parts unless you have cooperated as per above.
Section A - Physical Risks
- Riding a motorized skateboard is an activity with inherent and obvious risks. This means that due to the nature of the activity, the situations that you may encounter expose you to the risk of injury (minor and serious), paralysis, or death in the event of an accident. We cannot predict or control how you ride, or, predict or control the exact nature of the consequences of an accident or fall. Any fall or accident can result in serious injury, paralysis or death.
- When you purchase a ecomobl board, you are acknowledging and agreeing that you are aware using this board for its intended purpose is risky, and that you willingly accept these risks.
- Information on safety and risk mitigation, including wearing protective gear, will be detailed in the ecomobl website.
Section B - Legality Of Use
- Laws governing the use of motorized skateboards or similar vehicles vary from country to country, city to city, district to district. It is your responsibility to check local laws around your area before using the ecomobl board, and to obey those laws.
Section C - Assumption Of Risk & Waiver Of Liability
- By purchasing one or more ecomobl board, you acknowledge that riding the ecomobl board is a dangerous activity, and you accept all the inherent and obvious risks involved with its intended use.
- By purchasing one or more ecomobl board, you confirm that you of the legal age to enter into such a contract.
- By purchasing one or more ecomobl board, you agree to release and forever discharge ecomobl board, including any of our subsidiaries, contractors, employees, officers or representatives, from and against all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, damages or proceedings arising from any injury, death, property damage, proceeding or loss sustained by you or any third party as a result of using your ecomobl board.
- By purchasing one or more ecomobl board, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ecomobl board, including any of our subsidiaries, contractors, employees, officers or representatives, from and against all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, damages or proceedings arising from any injury, death, property damage, proceeding or loss sustained by you or any third party as a result of using your ecomobl board.