Ecomobl has a vast video library full of tutorials regarding repair and routine maintenance. Some of the most used are listed below. Please visit our youtube page to see the full library or just send us a note and we will link you to the appropriate resources you'll need for the situation you are trying to address.
If you have other questions regarding after-sales or skateboard usage, please feel free to send us an email. If you are doing repairs or maintenance, Don't worry, the team at ecomobl will always be here to help,the videos are just an added bonus. Our customer service is paramount and we enjoy building relationships with our customers. Please contact our staff in a timely manner and we will reply to you within 12 hours. Our goal is to bring you a positive and enriching shopping and skateboarding experience.
The product should be maintained monthly.
- Please check whether each screw on the skateboard is loose, if it is loose, please tighten it.
- Please check whether the tire is worn, excessive wear, please replace.
- Please check whether the buttons of the remote control are flexible. If not, please replace the remote control.
- Please check whether the skateboard can run normally, if not, please stop riding.
- Please check whether there is a crack on the surface of the skateboard, if there is a crack, please replace the deck.
- Please check whether the skateboard light works normally.
- Please check whether the acceleration and brake of the skateboard are normal, if not, please stop riding.
- Please check whether the charging of the skateboard is normal, if there is any problem, please contact us.
- Please check the battery level of the remote control. If the battery level is low, please charge it in time.
- Please check if the gear of the remote control is loose, if it is loose, please replace the remote control.
- Please check whether the various parts of the skateboard are working normally and whether the wires are firmly connected.
- Gear sets and gear parts that need to be replaced due to wear. Check every 2-4 months. If the sharp noise of the motor of the AT board (ET, M20, M24) is different, oil (Automotive lubricants, high temperature resistant.) is required, or you need to replace the gear parts. You can find one on the PARTS page of the web.
- The motor needs regular inspection and maintenance. (M24, M20 and ET boards)
Whenever you ride on a board, it may cause death or serious injury due to loss of control, collision and falls. In order to ride safely, you must read and follow the instructions.
- Always wear a helmet when riding. When you ride for the first time, please find an open and flat area with a clean area. Avoid water, wet surfaces, slippery, uneven surfaces, steep hills, traffic, cracks, tracks, gravel, rocks, or any obstacles that may cause a drop in traction and cause a fall. Avoid riding at night, areas with poor visibility and tight spaces.
- Do not ride on hillsides or slopes exceeding 10 degrees. Do not drive at a speed that cannot safely control the skateboard. Avoid water. Your board is not completely waterproof, you can easily go through the puddles but don't soak the board in the water. keep fingers, hair and clothing away from motors, wheels and all moving parts. Don't open or tamper with electronics housing.
- Observe the laws and regulations of your country. Respect other drivers and pedestrians on the road. Avoid riding in heavy traffic and crowded places. Do not stop your board in a way that obstructs people or traffic, otherwise it may cause safety problems. Cross the road at the designated crosswalk or signalized intersection. When riding with other riders, keep a safe distance from them and other transportation equipment. Identify and stay away from hazards and obstacles on the road. Do not ride skateboards on private property unless permission is granted.
- Perform frequent maintenance checks to ensure that all screws are tightened before riding. Clean the bearings regularly. Please turn off the board and controller when not in use. Charge the battery in a well-ventilated place. Keep the skateboard away from other objects while charging. Don't charge the battery in area with might wet the board or charging units. Don't leave the board charging unattended. Stop using the product or charging unit if any wire is damaged. Only use the charging units supplied by us. Don't use the board battery to power any other equipment.
- Each time before riding the board, carefully check the battery pack and the protective seal. Make it is undamaged and intact. If in doubt, take the battery to a chemical waste disposal facility. Never drop the board.
- Store board with battery in a dry place.Never expose the battery to temperature above 70 Celsius degrees. Only use official board charger for charging board battery.Do not make the board work while charging.
- If you do not use the skateboard for a long time, please leave more than 50% of the battery power.
- When the skateboard battery is full, disconnect the charger. After each ride, please leave some power to the battery. Do not ride the board until the battery is empty.
Please follow the tips below to ensure a safe riding experience.
- Move the throttle wheel slowly.
- Keep your center of gravity low.
- Tilt forward when accelerating.
- Tilt backward when braking.
★★★★★13. With a pandemic wreaking havoc on daily life globally, many things are changing – including the way people move around.
These communities are for all Ecomobl customers and followers. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you need. Sales, repair, modification, we are here to assist.
We pride ourselves on the community we are building and hope you enjoy your experience as a member of the Ecomobl family.